MoreThanDigital @ TechPark Davos | World Economic Forum – WEF
We will host over 350+ academic researchers, developers, speakers, HNWIs, governmental relations and C-Level Individual’s at TechPark Conference during the World Economic Forum in Davos, to present their latest research on the stage of TechPark.
A central theme at the very core of TechPark Davos Conference 2020 would be the uncertainty which surrounds technological evolution today. What will be the challenges that enterprises of today – and indeed those of the future, have to face? How will they overcome them? Get answers to all these questions and more, only at TechPark Davos Conference 2020.
Our core industry topics are A.I., Fintech, Edtech and IoT.
Here a short re-cap facts for our event:
- Our event is on 23rd January 2020 at Seehof Hotel Davos
- The hotel is a high-security hotel, that means we are working with the WEF. It’s a side event.
- This is how it works: The whole Davos town is shut down by the military and police. Only people who are registered at the WEF system can get their badge, at the WEF Registration, to enter the high-security zone. So yes, it is a very exclusive party.
- The event is co-hosted by the Institute of Technology, Economics and Diplomacy, SwissCognitive(Global AI Hub) and MoreThanDigital
- The event starts at 15:00 with Artificial Intelligence Session, followed by Fintech, Edtech and IoT Sessions.
- Each session takes about 1 to 2 hours.
- We are expecting around 350 to 450 guests that are top tiers in different tech industries as Finance, Energy, Education, Smart City, IoT, Bio-/Medtech and more.
- Our audience is built by
– HNWI Investors
– C-levels / Enterprises
– Government Liaisons
– Venture capitals
– Financial and legal advisors
- We have one hall for conference and a lounge for our guests to network.
- No other side event during the WEF has this audience and outreach as we. That’s why we have our media partners:
International publicity: Forbes, Forbes Technology Council, Bloomberg, FinancialTimes, . – SkyNews, TechCrunch
– Local publicity: new economies and CNN Money Switzerland
– Middle-east publicity: webrazzi
- This year we had the opening of a Fund with 150 private invited guests. Raised over $1m+ in projects and $3,4m+ engagement for the fund.
- We have other partner events that you could attend, will be shared a week before the happening.
More information about our event could be founded on our website.